This brew recipe is based on the following machinery, and is recommended as a starting point only.
Machine: La Marzocco — Linea PB
Grinder: Victoria Arduino — Mythos One
– Recommended brewing ratio: 1:2
– Recommended brewing temperature: 93.5ºC
– Recommended machine pump pressure: 9 bar
– In: 19 grams of ground coffee
– Out: 38-40 grams of brewed coffee
– Brew time: approximately 28 seconds
If you’re using an EK43 to grind the coffee, a greater shot weight is recommended — closer to a 1:2.5 ratio. Variation in the water you use affects how your coffee extracts. We always advise adjusting the recipe to taste.
Flavour note guide:
Black Cherry, Red Apple, Caramel
We roast wholesale coffee from Wednesday to Friday every week. Place your order at any time and we’ll assign it the next available slot in our roasting schedule.